Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WWII and WWI Urban Warfare & Destroyed Cities / Buildings on the Cheap - FYI

Thank you Travelor! A must have recommendation for the Small Buildings in Laser Cut. The advantage of yours are with multiple floors, you can get those pesky snipers and machine gun nests on multiple floors. This adds a whole new dimension by getting the soldiers up off the streets and a lot more exciting battle scenarios.

I got my Cathedral today with the bell tower and it is really nice. Small enough to set up and take down in one to two minutes. This one came in a white color for walls and tower and gray roof pieces with paper stained glass to set up in the windows if you'd like. And a German posed for running behind a tank for protection being hunched over, leans out of the bell tower and looks very nicely after I cut off the base.

The factory would work great for having a Panther or Tiger Tank hidden in it to take out Shermans as they drive by unaware. There is an actual photo I recall on Google Images of exactly this.

Cheers!