Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ORION - Care To Comment on possible British Tank Crews in Soft Plastic?

Hi RCD, It looks to me like their last set released were the American Tank Crew set, so my hope would be that they continue on with a British Crew. That's why I'm hoping ORION will respond here.

I only do soft plastic (no metals or resin figurines nor half-bodies) so the closest set I can find in a pinch to use as British Crews are the Caesar Commandos. The British Crews wore mostly Berets, and this set has several of those figures which I can use to stand in the hatchs (2), a couple kneeling as tank riders (2), and some shooting and running (3) for knocked out tanks (plus head swops). Link for Commandos:

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=1889

Cheers!

Re: ORION - Care To Comment on possible British Tank Crews in Soft Plastic?

I would also still hope that Orion might do a second set of US Tank Crew in winter gear for late WW2- which could also be used for the Korean War and if I dream on two sets of USMC Tank/ vehicle crew- one for WW2 and one for the Vietnam war.
The chances of Orion doing anything British/Commonwealth are quite small I suspect !
But lets hope !