Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dear Father Strelets

Dear Father Strelets when will you be shipping out your new goodies its almost Christmas and still no sign, Rupert has had my 70 Quid deposit since July (He is so happy he is beating his Drum and Flag waving) for you new goodies. I might have to buy different prezzies for the wife and kids they will be so disappointed I can just see and hear my wife what a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes you know I want some Indian Heavy weapons No.1 son what a new I Phone you know I wanted Arab Revolt Foot Rebels and so on down to the smallest member of the family. So please ship them out soon so my poor family can get the prezzies I want. to give them I mean

Re: Dear Father Strelets

I would like to know too, I've been salivating over these sets for the last few months!

Strelets have said they should , fingers crossed be on sale before Christmas, they have been on Hannants future release page for a good few weeks and that is usually a good gauge for anticipated availability.

Yup...agree...waiting with high salivation density :scream:
...especially the 2 ww2 Japanese set.

Dear Father Strelets I have been a good boy this year, I have bought more of your figures than any other manufacturers. I now have run out of new Napoleonic sets to paint & it would be nice if your new sets could be delivered to the UK in time for Christmas that would make me a very happy boy.
Last years delivery to UK happened just after Christmas that would be OK too:santa:

Dear Johnny,

most of UK retailers will receive a new lot next week.
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets
Dear Johnny,

Best regards,

Strelets
Thank you I know they will be worth the wait.

Sorry for the add on but I hope you will all be so fed up of reading the following you will re mold the Winter War Finns and make some WW2 Dutch in my life time.

Strelets
Dear Johnny,

Best regards,

Strelets
Thanks for keeping us informed Strelets I have noticed Rupert from Flag & Drum has added them on his website already, although they are marked out of stock at the moment can't wait to get hold of the Napoleonic at ease sets bring it on.:heart_eyes: