Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What next?

One day Strelet will run out of ideas for new poses for the streltsi figures.

What would you replace them with? Personally, I would like to see the “B cast characters” that make history interesting.

I would suggest characters like
● Jemima Nicholas, also known as “Jemima Fawr” (Jemima the Great), who single-handedly captured twelve of the invading soldiers. The last invasion of mainland Britain was at Fishguard in 1797. well worth looking up.Probably it should be called ' Carry on Invading' as it was such a farce!
● the waiter bring drinks to the paratroopers at Pegasus bridge.
● Captain Nolan – charge of the light brigade.

What can others suggest?

Re: What next?

Personality figures from the film Zulu would be top of any list from me, and probably always will be. What I would now like to see is Africa Korps heavy weapons ,plus seated figures and AFV crews for both sides in the desert 1940/43.

Casualty Streltsi (endless poses)

Hand to Hand combat Strelsti

Command Group of Streltsi

Strelsti Camp Life

Etc, etc, etc, as was famously said ...

Jemima fawr is a fine idea. In a similar vein, I would like a figure of Sgt. Friederike Kruger of the 9th Colberg infantry regiment. I'm thinking of a figure that is obviously of a female soldier but not one of those sexy cheesecake figures. make her look like a proper soldier, perhaps have her wearing her Iron Cross.

I would also like a figure of Massena's mistress in her "Dragoon uniform" disguise. Any amount of cheesecake would be perfectly OK for this one. :grin:

Any other Napoleonic female soldiers (there were a few) or any camp followers would be fine.

I do need bonus figures of Butcher Cumberland and Foppy Prince Cherlie and hey! You could make sets of cavalry and artillery so you had something to put the bonus figs in :wink:

Personality figures for Rorkes Drift is a good suggestion too.

While we're on the subject of personality figures, I wouldn't complain if you made a Napoleons General Staff set 4 where all the figures looked exactly the same as those in set 1.

Graeme
Jemima fawr is a fine idea. In a similar vein, I would like a figure of Sgt. Friederike Kruger of the 9th Colberg infantry regiment. I'm thinking of a figure that is obviously of a female soldier but not one of those sexy cheesecake figures. make her look like a proper soldier, perhaps have her wearing her Iron Cross.

I would also like a figure of Massena's mistress in her "Dragoon uniform" disguise. Any amount of cheesecake would be perfectly OK for this one. :grin:

Any other Napoleonic female soldiers (there were a few) or any camp followers would be fine.

I do need bonus figures of Butcher Cumberland and Foppy Prince Cherlie and hey! You could make sets of cavalry and artillery so you had something to put the bonus figs in :wink:

Personality figures for Rorkes Drift is a good suggestion too.

While we're on the subject of personality figures, I wouldn't complain if you made a Napoleons General Staff set 4 where all the figures looked exactly the same as those in set 1.
Where`s the like button when you need one.

Gentlemen, you are all wrong, may I suggest Captain Jenkins and his ear instead?