Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Highlandrs at ease....

A very good looking bunch of Highlanders and a classic Strelets set offering variety from the standard marching or firing line figures.

The officer in overalls is good, and I'm sure he'll please many folk for his accuracy. And I love the pioneer with his hand resting on his grounded axe.

The piper looks like he's wrestling an octopus but no problem, that's just something for me to have fun with altering the pose.

The only criticism I can find at all is the plastic colour. C'mon! Strelets. You know these should be in Tartan plastic.:slightly_smiling_face:

Graeme
A very good looking bunch of Highlanders and a classic Strelets set offering variety from the standard marching or firing line figures.

The officer in overalls is good, and I'm sure he'll please many folk for his accuracy. And I love the pioneer with his hand resting on his grounded axe.

The piper looks like he's wrestling an octopus but no problem, that's just something for me to have fun with altering the pose.

The only criticism I can find at all is the plastic colour. C'mon! Strelets. You know these should be in Tartan plastic.:slightly_smiling_face:
"Tartan plastic"?

No problem. Just buy the spray tin of tartan paint.

Excellent suggestion!

But, there must be a huge number of people anticipating the release of this set because Tartan paint has completely sold out. I couldn't find a drop anywhere!:astonished:

Graeme
Excellent suggestion!

But, there must be a huge number of people anticipating the release of this set because Tartan paint has completely sold out. I couldn't find a drop anywhere!:astonished:
You're not looking hard enough.

You'll find the tartan paint in the aisle with the buckets of steam, between the elbow grease and the bubbles for spirit levels.

Tartan paint none on Evil Bay or A Moron Zone told that Hens Teeth shops have in stock also elbow grease in no longer made or used, just ask your kids.

I managed to find some Tartan Paint they moved it again but I found a tin between the Packets of Holes and the Long Weight's just below the Sky Hooks.:wink: