Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A new brand of roman figs !

Hello dear forumers, after more than 1200 figurines painted for my comitatus gaulois project (recreating the western roman army during the fifth century), I started to get bored: always the same figurines!
While waiting for the masters of Strelets deign to seize this fantastic period, I decided in all simplicity ... to create mine, using a 3D printer, a lot of historical research ... and a lot of pings.

Let's say I'm pretty satisfied with the result!

Re: A new brand of roman figs !

That's very interesting do you have any photos shots of you're figures I'd be interested if it's possible ti make your own figures on a 3dprinter at this scale1/72

Re: A new brand of roman figs !

Micheal
That\'s very interesting do you have any photos shots of you\'re figures I\'d be interested if it\'s possible ti make your own figures on a 3dprinter at this scale1/72
Hello Micheal,

i've made this figurines with the help of a 3D artist, who owns the files. But he can print you the exact same figs (disclaimer : i am not in business with him). You can find the link in my article Legio Britannica on my website. I don't want to make any "advertisment" here, even if it is not for me, i hope you undertand.

So you have juste to go click here