Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Napoleon General Staff 3 - Any news?

So, is there a rough estimate on when such set will be out?

Also, is there any chance the previous napoleonic general staff sets will come back to stock (I managed to get all but the french foot generals).

Cheers

Re: Napoleon General Staff 3 - Any news?

Dear Mateus,

news will come out as soon as available.

As to the HQ sets, all going well, we will re-release some of them, but 013 won't be re-released definitely.

Best regards,

Strelets

Oh, Strelets, why? Oh, why??

The single set I'm in desperate need of! They're such awesome sculpts! :tired_face:

The anatomy of the figures was awful but still the few bandsmen were a real asset. If the new set contained a full band, well proportioned, correct instruments, Strelets would make a fortune. Otherwise, don't count me in...

This is excellent news, Strelets ! I too have wondered when will the third set of the Napoleonic French Staff come out and I am just as excited for the possible re-issues of any on the other Napoleonic staff sets.

Sad to say but my Ludwig von Lützow, Matvey Platov, and Vasily Orlov-Denisov from your Prussian and Russian Command set (002) are all facing major conversion work to get them mounted in more active poses. Does this mean you plan to have mounted Napoleonic Prussian and Russian sets too?