Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HaT is alive!

I'd hold my enthusiasm. It took ages for them to deliver the Peninsular British Dragoons (that I'm still prett mad about) and the Sassanid cavalry.

Hannants have them listed on the futures page, as we know that usually means immanent release, how about the Nappy sailors and marine set being split ? that`s news.

Hi, where did you see the Nappy sailors and Marines being split? I searched their site and forum but couldn't find that info.
Thanks

Hannants future release page.

Thanks!

Very interesting - I wasn't aware of those ones...they're not mentioned on the HaT frontpage as either upcoming or in production. I can't find them listed anywhere on the HaT website.

8311 British Naval Gunner and Crew (previously part of HAT8090*)

8325 British Marines (previously part of HAT8090*)

*There's a typo in Hannants listing - should be from HAT8098 (British Sailors and Marines)? As according to HaT, 8090 = Spartans (future release)!

Sorry but after waiting two years ???? for the Belgium sets I am not that overjoyed I will/might buy some but it will be an off with their heads before painting. But the WW2 French crew look pretty good. Then 28mm figures OMG why?????

johnny
Sorry but after waiting two years ???? for the Belgium sets I am not that overjoyed I will/might buy some but it will be an off with their heads before painting. But the WW2 French crew look pretty good. Then 28mm figures OMG why?????
........... The market for 1/72 figures is tiny, just be grateful there are a few people still making them for us, sometimes,usually ,slower than we would like, often less poses or less perfect than we would like, but at least they keep trying, I in turn do my bit and keep buying, with the odd bit of constructive criticism along the way .

Dear Sirs,

may we kindly ask you to transfer your discussion regarding HaT's products to their site, which, we believe, is a more appropriate place for it.

Trust us, there are very serious and well-justified reasons for our exemption from this site's generally sympathetic attitude to the discussions of other figure manufacturers' products.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Strelets

I agree with Strelets here is the place to talk about all the new great Strelets sets that are already out & those that are imminent not others sets that are probably years away from production if they are made at all.
By the way Strelets do you roughly know when the next batch of releases will reach the UK if that's ok thanks in advance....Steve

OK But do not worry Strelets are still number one to me.

Hi Strelets,

Sorry to hear that relations between Hat and Strelets are a little fractious, as two of best and most prolific figure manufacturer I suppose it's inevitable that a time will come when you trend on each other toes, I just hope it's something that is not so serious that it could be sorted out given time, as a customer of you both I will continue buying figures.

Just remove the thread, no one will be the least offended.

I agree with Buckingham, please remove this thread.
The Hat productions can be discussed on other sites. I am absolutly bored of Hat´s slow and unconfident announcements and delivieries which are blocking other producers to produce the needed figures.

Make that three my mother told me if you cannot say anything good about somebody do not say anything at all. so delete.