Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good news...& many hopes.

Strelets give Us many new sets...and they are really good by tipology and sculpt. I hope that Strelets will also produce french foreign legionaries and the moroccan goumiers. What do You think?

Re: Good news...& many hopes.

That is interesting but it would be also very interesting if Strelets complites its Norman range with Byzanyines like this

http://www.fireforge-games.com/webstore/middle-age/middle-age-1/byzantines/pre-order-byzantine-spearmen-details

I mean a lot of manufactures started this subject...so If Strelets covers it...will be fantastic !

Re: Good news...& many hopes.

There are many French colonials that would look good as ancillaries to the WWI figures. Colourful characters like Senegalese, Moroccan and Algerian Tirailleurs; and cavalry: Spahi, Moroccan chasseur and Senegalese Spahi,

Before anything else, we need Tropical Royal Horse Artillery with 13 Lb guns with horses and limbers.

Re: Good news...& many hopes. Time for French colonials

I second Marco and Murat

According to Strelets creativity and improving skills it is definitely time for French colonials. French foreign Legion, "Beau geste" era. Their foe is already being created : the Arab uprising !
Also French Colonial Marines same era with African foe.

Regards

Patrice

Berbers and Tuaregs are needed also Dahomey Amazons and Warriors would be nice....

FFL 1900-1920 Regular and Tropical uniforms, so 2 sets at least and the FFL Mule Company, but that would only be the start as you would need many units of The French Army of Africa as well. Infantry Cavalry and Artillery(mountain Guns)

Yes a good set of FFL and a set with heavy weapons I would buy a few???? boxes

Johnny, fully agree - right now our old and tired ESCI & Airfix FFL riflemen are facing fresh Strelets Foot Arabs armed with machine guns! They'll be wiped out :-(

No way they are equipped with invincible tanks FT17s the last word in modern warfare.