Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Happy Friday"

This basic design of range finder goes back well before WW1, HMG platoons are sometimes pictured with them heres the manual "Handbook Marindin range finder", includes a whole bunch of photos showing its use lying, sitting, kneeling, standing and a whole bunch of others including holding the device vertical.

Heres all the Range Finder manuals currently online at the "Library of Victoria" covers Victorian to WW2 for Britain and some US...

Join to wish about tan plastic for 8th Army. Indian heavy wep. is awersome - must have

Re: "Happy Friday" (THANK YOU STRELETS!)

Buddy
Join to wish about tan plastic for 8th Army. Indian heavy wep. is awersome - must have

Thank you, Strelets for posting the pictures of the WWII Indians. That Light Tan is a great color for Desert Warfare. Can't wait to buy both the Infantry and Heavy Artillery, then next year it looks like 8th Army. In my 6 decades, you help me go full circle with my hobby. And oh, what a wonderful journey it's been!

Yay!

So good!!!

Excellent sculpting!

Is it a British soldier looking with disbelief at the Waterloo 1815 Hitler Brownshirts set? The mind boggles about who would want such a set!

Hopefully it will be Middle East/Far East heavy weapons set.