Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Zombie Fighters?

Yes, zombie fighters. But from "Dark Alliance" - not from "Strelets". Planned to be available mid-2018. "Dark Alliance" already has two sets of zombies. I hope "zombie fighters" also will be two sets.

They look great, I'll be getting these for sure! I know more War Trolls and Fire Demons are coming - do they have any other interesting releases planned for 2017/2018?

Great! If they do another Zombie Fighter set, I hope it is a period piece instead of modern. Maybe like "Pride & Prejudice & Zombies." Nice to see they are ahead of schedule working on Alliance figs for next year! Any idea what other sets are planned?

MicroWorld
Yes, zombie fighters. But from "Dark Alliance" - not from "Strelets". Planned to be available mid-2018. "Dark Alliance" already has two sets of zombies. I hope "zombie fighters" also will be two sets.

4 sets

Thanks Haron, that's fantastic news - I'll be buying them.

Please include a menacing guy wielding a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire!

When approx in 2018 will these 4 sets be released?

Also, apart from more Fire Demons and War Trolls do you have other fantasy sets coming out?

Yes, yes, yes!!! I can't wait. Love these sprues and hope the others will include badass women and at least a few hapless victims.