Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What are we likely to see released before Christmas?

Wow, that is a most impressive list, with something for most people and loads for many.

Your record shows that, all else being equal, most or all of them will eventuate. Fabulous news for we never-sastisfied wargamers, modellers and collectors!

On that note and not meaning to be greedy (but you know very well what we are like...), has the wonderful, character-filled set M110 merely been 'usurped' by some of the others in the list? I do hope that it has not been shelved.

Are sets 129 and M115 on hold, being worked on or (hopefully not) have been dropped?

Thanks again for your quality, varied and interesting sets, for all the excitement and interest that you generate with the regular updates of production (you have set yourselves a task with the 'Friday teaser'!) and also for your consistently rapid and clear responses to questions and enquiries.

James

Re: What are we likely to see released before Christmas?

There's a few 'maybe's' on that list But I'm definitely interested in the Turks and Arabs and the British infantry.

As for the Highlanders, do I really need more Highlanders?

WHO CARES if I need them, I'll buy them anyway (IF there's any left in the shop when I get there) because they're fantastic looking figures and the command figs are much needed anyway.

And for once, there won't be any arguments about plastic colour, because EVERYONE want's these in tartan plastic.