Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
masters watched on VK of 1805 russian granadiers in mitria and infantry in shakò? any news?

Hallo, some one of You of my Strelets forum friends know some news for the 1805 russians troops? Caronte please ....

Re: masters watched on VK of 1805 russian granadiers in mitria and infantry in shakò? any news?

I am waiting for these sets, too.Love to see some more pictures...

Re: masters watched on VK of 1805 russian granadiers in mitria and infantry in shakò? any news?

I remember seeing these too but I can't remember what manufacturer is involved in making them though

I think Waterloo 1815 are the producers, but I dont see anything on PSR about it... I think you can expect them to be released very soon as there is a photo of a sprue and box on VK at least for the infantry in shako

it was listed as coming from haron,but which brand i dont know.

I thought they were by one of the eastern Europe manufactures maybe Redbox or one of its offshoots but It does not seem to fit in with its usual type of sets, being too mainstream for them.

Steve H
I thought they were by one of the eastern Europe manufactures maybe Redbox or one of its offshoots but It does not seem to fit in with its usual type of sets, being too mainstream for them.

I think your right I mistook another set for the infantry in shako obviously wishfull thinking...