Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Artillery Sets

Strelets
Dear Allan,

ACW artillery was pretty well covered by other manufacturers, wasn't it?

Regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets, I'd like to see Strelets do for the American Civil War that you did for the Crimean War - Make a nice "Seige Gun" complete with a great looking "Artillery Crew" of the style in the attached picture, please. There is nothing like this available in 1/72 - Link (Give the picture a few moments to upload to just the one gun):

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=870&q=civil+war+seige+gun&oq=civil+war+seige+gun&gs_l=img.3...6754.15422.0.16672.20.19.1.0.0.0.274.1973.13j3j2.18.0....0...1.1.64.img..1.16.1712...0j0i10i24k1.0.JJQ8bpr6XeA#imgdii=bVJNe-pa6a8i3M:&imgrc=ohBxnb8wcZocJM:&spf=1508449208078

Dear GarrisonClay,

it's a nice piece of a gun.
We thought about making fortress artillery for Sevastopol, something like that:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sevastopol+big+guns&rlz=1C1GGGE_en-gbGB401&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=i--7mAv85vbcfM%253A%252CWLShdEAiPruGWM%252C_&usg=__p6Yg0S6Q-9hkv-CZ1T0MQVjjpHA%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihhMmqmP_WAhUGvBoKHQCrAyQQ9QEILjAC#imgrc=LV-Ig3C4zcQZoM:

Back then we decided to refrain, as we were unsure, whether these pieces would be interesting for the public.

Best regards,

Strelets

Could we please have live links

Alan,

just re-tried the link, it seems to be working fine.
Regards,

Strelets

Alan Buckingham
Could we please have live links

Links Live

GC big gun

Strelets big gun

Thank you

On this subject, Japs and Guns that is, how about a big artillery piece , like one of the guns the japs captured at Singapore and then relocated to one of their pacific island conquests ?

Re: More Japs......

YESSSS!!
Great figures....and very welcome set.
BUT
PLEASE....make them in a suitable size that will fit with your lastly produced heavy weapon set.
SIZE DO MATTER!

Having a continuity on set's with more or less the same size of figures is a MUST.

Thanks Strelets, keep the good work up.
As a Pacific War and FETO war fans.....you got me with every Jap's set you'll produce.....if sizes are correct

ACW Siege guns.

There´s quite a few in 1/72nd
http://germania-figuren.com/gx2/1-72-ACW/Kanonen-und-Fahrzeuge/?gm_boosted_category=Kanonen-und-Fahrzeuge&1-72-ACW=Kanonen-und-Fahrzeuge&cat=c390&cPath=379_390&page=1

More modifications?

Definitely in my must have list. Dear Steelers, do you plan next expansion of subject like double and triple versions of this gun?

Re: More modifications?

Dear Buddy,

no, we don't have such plans.

Best regards,

Strelets