Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
picketts charge 1

on receaving my box of figures the amount was correct bt they seem to b a mix of confeds marching and picketts charge only 1 officer 1 flag bearer 1 drummer wer ther should b 2 officers 2 flag bearer and two drummers they seem to b on the same spruce the ones that r missing

Re: picketts charge 1

Dear Tony,

what was missing from here ?

http://www.strelets-r.com/Pages/Set.aspx?SetID=279&M=S

Regards,

Strelets

2 OFFICERS 2 FLAG BEARERS 2 DRUMMERS THE 1 OFFICER AND FLAG BEARER WAS FROM COFED STANDING

Dear Tony,

this set is supposed to have only 1 command group. From what you wrote we believe, that you also have an extra command sprue from another set. You may deem it as a bonus.

Best regards,

Strelets

Whereas I received the command spruce from the confederates marching set instead of the Pickett’s charge command spruce.

I’m not complaining,just saying.

NO ITS THE WRONG COMMAND GROUP ITS THE STANDING CONFEDS COMMAND GROUP IT WASNT EXTRA

Dear Mr.Roberts,

could you, please, send us your postal address to our e-mail strelets@hotmail.co.uk ?
Factory will send you a replacement sprue.

Best regards,

Strelets

I SENT U MY ADDRESS AND POST CODE REGARDING THE REPLACEMENT FIGURES DID U RECEAVE I RECEAVED A ? SO I WASNT SURE WEATHER U GT IT 35 HEADINGHAM CLOSE MIDDLESBROUGH TS4 2XH

I had the same issue, seems command sprues from Pickett's Charge 1 ended up in the Confederates on the march or vice versa, I bought both so no complaints from me since I got both that way.