Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question to Strelets about suite for Polish troops (Napoleonic)

Pierre
Dear Strelets

can we have some news about the suite for the Polish Napoleonic troops.

What (artillery, infantry at ease...) and when ?

thank you in advance for some little news

best

Pierre

I would also love an update on the recent Napoleonic sets that you have produced. Can you give us a date for the Napoleonic at ease sets.

Also you teased us with a new set, can you show more pics of this new set?, Is it part of the latest staff set or a new set of old guard?

All of these sets would look great under my xmas tree, times are tough and santa needs all the work he can get.

thanks in advance
Allan

Dear Allan,

all going well, we will make a release well before Christmas with 14 new sets and 5 re-issues, so that they could reach shops by December.
We will keep our customers updated.

Best regards,

Strelets

thank you very much for the fast communication, please feel free to tease us with pics and news as often as you like.

Allan

Dear Strelets,

This is good news - would you be able to please give us the names/SKUs of which 14 new sets and 5 reissues we can expect by December if all goes well? Thanks, in advance,

I count 15 sets currently marked as 'in preparation', so would presume that's a fair clue?

No further Poles in this 'suite', but Strelets have shown phenominal production capacity this year, so who knows what other gems are on the horizon. Thete ate plenty of 'gaps' in the order or sets...

Lucky us, hey?!

James