Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Imperial camel corps dismounted

zirrian
I plan to make standard late war British infantry from them...

I actually thought they could double as dismounted early war cavalry (sans Lewis guns) after a headswap, wouldn't that be feasible?

The sculpting keeps getting better and better.

Odd I should say that about a Strelets set but for my needs there could be two or three more firing poses. Also, I don't know what to make of the the last figure in the last row - he seems to be prone and waving, but then he would not have a leg in the air like this? Regards, Pa

Pa
zirrian
I plan to make standard late war British infantry from them...

I actually thought they could double as dismounted early war cavalry (sans Lewis guns) after a headswap, wouldn't that be feasible?

The sculpting keeps getting better and better.

Odd I should say that about a Strelets set but for my needs there could be two or three more firing poses. Also, I don't know what to make of the the last figure in the last row - he seems to be prone and waving, but then he would not have a leg in the air like this? Regards, Pa

Most probably yes...and you just added one more box to the "how many should I buy" count with this idea.

Very nice figure. I'm looking forward to the camels to go with them