Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U.S. Infantry standing

Not sure what to say, they seem to be in the same style as the other Union infantry sets, which I didn't like that much. They have the frock coat, when sack coat would be preferably but I guess since all Union infantry in the Strelets sets have frock coats it will just continue. Still I will buy some, some poses are nice.

Give me a firing line of figures, then I'll be excited. I won't buy any of these standing sets.

I will be buying the Napoleonic standing sets but only one of each set, now if Strelets produced a firing line for each of the Napoleonic armies so far released I would buy at least two or three sets of each( don't tell the wife)
I believe that a lot of people on this site feel the same, do the maths Strelets & produce some firing lines please.
Also there was talk of producing more Napoleonic sets it would be good if you copied the same format as before making 3 armies at a time starting with the marching sets first, Austrian infantry in shako's Hanoverian infantry & French imperial guard would be my choices & all good sellers too I think.

Unless I am not up with the 'new' maths, I see several gaps in the current listing for Strelets*R, so our friends have many more wonderful surprises in store...!!

Another set of unique, interesting and well-sculpted figures, thanks Strelets.

James

(It seems that my ACW and Napoleonic collections 'have' to keep expanding!)

Firing lines, hopefully. And possibly artillery.

Well some are troops in great coats, waited way too long for them.

Re: U.S. Infantry great coats

Yes, after watching the Fredericksburg scenes from "Gods and Generals" I definitely want some of those.

Re: U.S. Infantry great coats

Arlin
Yes, after watching the Fredericksburg scenes from "Gods and Generals" I definitely want some of those.

Easy to paint too, since both trousers and the coat are skyblue for Union, Confederates can be in tan and grey. Hope to see some masters soon, gonna buy a ton of them if they turn out good.