Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fantasy Excitement!

I know most of you could care less, but for the few of us who do; Red Box new Dark Alliance sets can be seen here;

https://vk.com/album-7879149_00?rev=1

More War Trolls. 1 set we've seen before; Black Gate Keepers & Catapult loaders, plus another set of Warrior Trolls, but probably the last set is most interesting; Trolls for the base of a back mounted catapult! The Orc Catapult is separate & contains 2 catapults, 8 Orcs & 2 rock ladened skids. I can't wait to see all these when put together! The final 2 sets are an interesting surprise; Fire Demons! Obviously Balrogs. Odd choice, but it at least shows a continued commitment by Red Box to this line! & possible expansion into "The Hobbit" armies. Maybe some Mirkwood Elves & Iron Hills Dwarves next year?

Re: Fantasy Excitement!

Thanks for posting this Bert. For me, I'll always have scenarios for fantasy figures crossing-over to meet my modern soldiers! The Fire Demons look great. Any idea when these new fantasy sets will come out?

Unfortunately, I don't. They are not even listed on their site yet. I would imagine in the next couple of months.

They will be in September.

Oh my!!!

The balrogs - er sorry "fire demons", are very tastey.

Nice!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance these will be made in gray plastic?
Any chance at all you will be re-releasing the 1st set of Trolls + all the Cimmerian sets in gray?
These would be great as opposing colors for the Amazons & other Light Alliance sets.

If I buy raw materials in gray color, then will be. Now I have no gray raw materials.

Fair enough! Thank you!

I receive your letters. But from it an email I can't send answers.

Great work on the fantasy sets! I especially like the Cimmerians and Amazons!! Very cool!! Thank you. Glad to see more are coming.

I agree that Cimmerians in gray would be nice.

How about some fantasy knights in fantasy style armour. You could have dark evil looking knights and good, heroic style too.

Hot Dog boys! I cant wait! One quick question. The Troll catapults, are the Catapults included? Or will they be released in a different set? It looks from the box that they are not. I just wanted to makes sure before I started breaking piggy banks.
Ole Ben

Ole Ben;

Break that piggy bank because the catapults are separate! They are the Orc Catapults I mentioned in my post. They apparently attach to the backs of the Trolls.

Yes

At once I inform. I selected quantity of figures in boxes that were located in a box. I had big problems with the Troli1 set. 8 figures hardly were located in a box. Because of this problem of trolls and a catapult I have placed in different sets. In one two trolls with big supports, in another two catapults.

Yes Sir. I understand completely. And Bert, I am currently about to shatter that piggy bank!

I'm right with you Old Ben!