Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tropical Turkish Infantry

I like them and will be buying a box or two, probably not a full set of 10`s for me, no water box for the machine gun, this was picked up when we first saw the masters, the Fez is about Strelets highlighting the officer and was probably not first or even second choice of head gear in combat, and about half the set are fighting in full marching order, while not impossible probably less likely in hot climates than anywhere else. But not taking anything away, great figures covering a well over due subject

These guys look great. They will be fighting the Arab foot rebels on my tabletops for a long time

Great, lively, poses. Beautiful scuplting. A great set!

Wonderful set which can be used for many WW1-campaigns in middle east. I can´t await them - hopefully during the next months.
My only critic: I am missing one or two marching figures - it´s a pity but should been reflected for further WW1-figure-sets. Please add in the future also marching poses in the sets.

Outstanding.....can't wait!!

Regards,
Andrew

Murat
As I want them as cavalry as well, I will be doing a few head-swaps.
Hopefully Strelets will back up this set with some more, with the same head-dress, on Horses and of course on Camels.

Agreed these are good looking figures, I will be buying some.

Please share images of your conversions - the headgear is very useful but I feel it will challenging for me to do headswaps.