Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Zulus

I just wanted to ask if any of you guys may know where I can get some Hat Zulus in the tan plastic? It would be a big help to Ole Ben.

Re: Zulus

The last two Runs/re stocks have been done in Brown plastic, How many are you looking for ?

Just two. I have looked everywhere but it seems there are no more in tan. I like the brown plastic but I am working on a project and tan Zulus would really help.

If it`s two sprues or Boxes I can help, rather than put our details up ,if your on facebook you can contact me through the Unofficial Hat page

I will do that.

Alan, not to sound like an idiot but what is the unofficial facebook page called or how do I look it up? Ole Ben aint exactly savvy on all this stuff.

The Page is called the Unofficial Hat industries group, to find it, at the top of your home page on face book there is a white box with the word search in it, key that in and it will take you to the home page, you then ask to join the group , I or one of the other admins will approve your request and then leave me a message, I will get back to you asap.

yes sir