Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Napoleonic Firing Line Box

All of the Highlander sets out there are way inferior to Strelets new sets in every way. Goes for the British Infantry too.

Strelets poses and details are realistic, have superior undercutting, all proportions are spot on, and made in a nice soft plastic, and in a great Terracotta color - not silver, strange flesh tone and other strange ones. Finally, Strelets has put out the whole package so far for each set.

It would be a major opportunity lost for Strelets to establish itself as a leader in 1/72 with these figures and a major disappointment with many of Strelet's customers if we can't make a defensive square or set up a firing line. If Strelets completes this range, I'll be buying them. What I won't be buying are the same old inferior sets that have been out there by other companies since the 1960's and 1970's just repackaged with new box art.

I just received my shipment of Strelets Highlanders and Infantry last Friday and am looking forward to their Standing at Ease, plus Firing, Reloading, and Kneeling Firing and Defensive Poses next.

Re: Napoleonic Firing Line Box - by Steve H - Jul 25, 2017 6:13pm
Re: Napoleonic Firing Line Box - by PAVOL - Jul 26, 2017 12:11am
Re: Napoleonic Firing Line Box - by Traveller - Jul 27, 2017 8:04am