Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Army Group Center Wargaming

Has anyone here done business with Army Group Center Wargaming? They are new on the PSR sellers list. Their inventory, especially of Strelets sets, is absolutely amazing! However, I have been trying to get in touch with them both by phone and email for a little over a week about an order I previously placed and have yet to hear back from them. Has anyone here had a similar experience?
I am in no way suggesting that this particular seller is untrustworthy. I think I may even know who the seller is, I've spoken to a gentleman a couple of times at shows who has a similar inventory, including a good number of out of production sets, and price range and he was a good, honest guy. And if this seller just happens to be slow to respond to inquiries, that doesn't bother me, running a small business can be quite time demanding. I'm just curious to see if others have experienced the same.

Re: Army Group Center Wargaming

i run into him at toy soldier conventions alot.his name is gary,i believe.seems like he goes to most of the large ones in the states.maybe he is out of town at one right now.he seems to be a good dealer and has a large stock.i have never ordered anything online from him,but i have ordered sets that he will bring to the chicago show for me every year in september.

Cool, thanks for the info. You should check out his online store, his inventory is great

he brings it all to the shows he attends.i almost had a stroke when i walked into his room the first time.spent all the money i brought to spend at a show in like 15 minutes,because he has so much new and old stock.

happy hunting.

I saw from his blog that he will be at Historicon in Fredericksburg, VA next week so he is probably preparing for that. I always go to the Heart of the South Toy Soldier in Annandale, VA (I live in Maryland right outside of DC) because it's not too bad of a drive, but this one will be almost twice as far away. Debating whether I should go or not!

go,and bring extra cash lol.