Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
The new sets are fabulous....

Thanks Strelets for the Civil War and WWII sets. They are fabulous. I do find the Union attack set figures are a little flat, but the command figures are great. So far, the Cavalry (they will be fighting in 1862 Arizona against Apaches and 1862 Minnesota against Sioux as well) and the Confederates are my faves so far. The Reb poses are awesome.

I really like the Japanese heavy weapons (now I have generals and radio operators) and I look forward to the Type 96 gun (is it dual or single barrel?). I am spoiled by these figures. I am waiting for the Japanese Attack but I'm curious what could be in set 3 (?!!) Japanese attacking, and that there is a set 2. Seems you would've covered all the poses in set 1.

And of course, the heavy weapons set was so nice I really need to ask, nay, beg, for a Pacific War Marine or US Army heavy weapons set. I guess these sets are designed for your Indians and such, but I really need more Pacific War Americans. My Airfix Marines really need mortars and such, and dare I ask, 75mm pack howitzers with CREWS! I need US Arty crews. It is the only glaring omission in my armies for Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima and Philippines 1944-45. Okay, I'll calm down. I hope ACW gets some firing poses too.

Re: The new sets are fabulous.... - by Alex - Jun 29, 2017 6:55am
Re: The new sets are fabulous.... - by Alex - Jun 29, 2017 7:10am
WWII US Artillery - by Arlin - Jun 29, 2017 7:57pm
Re: The new sets are fabulous.... - by Pa - Jun 29, 2017 9:19am
Re: The new sets are fabulous.... - by Brian - Jun 29, 2017 11:32pm
Re: The new sets are fabulous.... - by Graeme - Jun 30, 2017 3:20am
Re: The new sets are fabulous.... - by DuncanH - Jun 30, 2017 4:32pm