Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Look before you leap........

Alan Buckingham
So after dropping a hint about WW2 Jap artillery.....I get a reply, please read the side of the box ( of the Japanese heavy weapons ) , so I do, and Jap type 96 at/aa gun is listed, so is Condederate infantry standing, US infantry standing, Japanese infantry in attack 3 , Serbs in winter dress etc etc, thought I would pass this on just in case like me you were too busy with the box contents to read the small print on the outside of it

That's how I feel, with the lack of new sets in my favorite eras as well as aging eyes and the fact I have enough backlog of figures to paint to last me probably the rest of my natural life - and that's not mentioning the fact I've started painting my 1/32 figures - I thought I was about done with 1/72 scale, but now...

Wayne W
That's how I feel, with the lack of new sets in my favorite eras as well as aging eyes and the fact I have enough backlog of figures to paint to last me probably the rest of my natural life - and that's not mentioning the fact I've started painting my 1/32 figures - I thought I was about done with 1/72 scale, but now...

Well it's a positive feeling of being "pulled back in", painting the same poses and figures for a long time is tiring, but these new figures especially the ACW ones look really great and will fill out the ranks. CSA and US infantry standing it's terrific! I also have figures to last a life time but in other eras Im not into right now, loads of ancients sets I never got around to paint.

Ditto these messages.
So many figures,so little time.
It makes me wonder what will become of all my "little men" when I'm in the big toy shop in the sky.

Hijacked !!! this thread was about WW2 Japs and wanting more.......not about having too many toy soldiers and not being able to take them to the after life