Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Caesar sets

Well, I for one was pleasantly surprised to see the Gettysburg U.S. Cavalry box contain two sprews. That's 12 horse riders and 14 dismounted (w/2 bonus figs). Now that's what I call a complete Cavalry set. Not just one trooper hiding behind one dead horse. Yes, yes, yes Strelets!

And for those who want to snivel about what do I do with two bannermen and buglers and binoc guys, I'm going to do head swops with the Imex Mexican-American War Infantry and begin making my U.S. Dragoons.

Further, because I don't paint, I'm going to use my extra Airfix U.S. Cavalry sabres for hand swops to expand my Gettysburg Troopers. Oh, if you want the dead horse pose in the box art picture, the Airfix set has it also.

Thirdly, I have already done head swops with the Airfix Cavalry in kepis with the Strelets Wild West/Indian Wars Cavalry, with those super one-handed carbine poses to expand my Gettysburg Troopers.

With this one set, I'm going to be able to battle the ACW, Mex-Amer War, and Amer-Indian Wars.

BINGO!!! JACKPOT!!! Well done Strelets.

Still, I hope you do a follow-up set of more Gettysburg Cavalry.

Re: New Caesar sets - by MARIOS KONTOGIAN... - Jun 24, 2017 11:33am
Re: New Caesar sets - by zirrian - Jun 24, 2017 11:42am
Re: New Caesar sets - by 0nn0 - Jun 24, 2017 8:59pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by David O'Brien - Jun 24, 2017 10:06pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by SteveO - Jun 27, 2017 10:16pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by RCD - Jun 30, 2017 10:03pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by tom s - Jul 1, 2017 8:19pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by Traveller - Jul 2, 2017 1:07pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by zirrian - Jul 2, 2017 7:23pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by SteveO - Jun 25, 2017 12:09pm
Re: New Caesar sets - by Pa - Jun 26, 2017 6:15pm