Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: REEEELEEEEEASE!!!!!! ACW SETS AND MORE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE!

Also only one seller on ebay carry the figures? Surely more would know by know Strelets have improved their products? What about Arcane Scenery?

All new sets available in U.K. At Drum & flag they only put a few on the website to start with but have posted some more-- Hooray. They were also the only British site not to run out of the Napoleonic marching sets, they also take PayPal so if you ware buying a few sets it could prove cheaper than eBay. ...... SteveH

Still no sign of Pickett's Charge set 2 which seems to be the better one..Guess it comes later.

Napoleonic sets are Amazing

My figures all arrived this morning from drumandflag.co.uk, cant rate them high enough, my favorites are the Highlanders, especially the command group, like others would have loved two flags.
I also love the British officer and the drummer. The other poses are all great but these figures are in my opinion the real standouts.

Fantastic work by strelets and from my favorite online store. I can really recommend Rupert's online store and his customer service is second to none.

P.S

I only do Napoleonics so can anyone suggest a use for the many spare figures that i now have and which is included in each box, possible mamelukes or Russian peasants or are they totally unusable for Napoleonic era's

thanks in advance