Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sprue and Figures for Confederate Troops on the March : GREAT !!!

Dear STRELETS,

All I can say is that French distributors are just stupid my friend
Of course 1/72 figures are not the core of their business, and it's a way for them to optimise their distribution network... But anyway.
But thanks to you I understand now why it takes so long.
I am going to phone my 3 retailers and tell them we need your ACW beautiful figures (as well as the others) real quick.
Could you please provide me with the name of this slow distributor ?
Is it T2M ?
Please let me know.
Regards.
Patrice

Re: Sprue and Figures for Confederate Troops on the March : GREAT !!!

Dear Patrice,

no, these are Messrs.MHD.
Pleasebe guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Delivery date for new sets

Hi strelets any idea when the Napoleonic in attack sets will be available in the UK, and any plans for any more additions to the range Austrians or Bavarians would be great Thanks for making such brilliant figures available for our armies......Steve

Re: Delivery date for new sets

Dear Steve H,

in June.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Steve H
Hi strelets any idea when the Napoleonic in attack sets will be available in the UK, and any plans for any more additions to the range Austrians or Bavarians would be great Thanks for making such brilliant figures available for our armies......Steve

Steve, with nine un-named sets 'tween numbers 153 and 162 you can't help but think that Strelets have more, wonderful surprises in the pipeline, hey?!😀

I ditto the thanks and congratulations expressed to Strelets by you and other posters. There are many super sets on the way. I can appreciate the quality of them all, be they in periods that I wargame or not. Thank you!

James

10/10 from me for the pistol. very in scale , I will add these to my must buy list , hope your going to be doing a Vickers with at least a two man crew