Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW RELEASE SETS

Not sure about how sure Hannants could be!!
I prefer some Strelets confirmation.
For example, what about Indian Heavy Weapons, Arab foot rebels or Turkish infantry in tropical uniform???

Hannants site shows all sets planned for release not the imminent sets I believe that there are only 6 or 7 sets planned for this month

They are usually 100% accurate , if listed they are due immanently

Thanks Alan I hope your right we have a lot to look forward to & a lot of cash to find also looking at the prices on hannants website they have risen quite a lot compared to the last release of figures at Christmas

If I remember correctly Strelets said recently that the upcoming batch would contain 13 new sets plus some re releases- and that is exactly what we see listed on the Hannants Futures pages.
The other mentioned sets -WW2 Indian Infantry Heavy Weapons; WW1 Arab Rebels on foot and WW1 Turkish Inf in Tropical uniform were slated by Strelets for release later this year in response to a question a few weeks ago.
Since Strelets also said they were planning three batches of releases this year it hopefully means the next batch of releases won`t be too far in the future !!

Thanks DuncanH!!!
All questions, now solved...

Benno's site has a small ilustration of the Italeri ACW farmhouse and barn. It looks very much the part with a veranda for ol' granpappy and his rockin chair and the barn would be great for Amish wargame figures (if there were any). What's more for greater authenticity these gizmos will conflagrate like the Fredericksburg originals. Seriously though, some civilians* of this period to flee or inhabit these buildings could be ably provided by another well known figure manufacturer.

*including granpappy