Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: British infantry at ease (artillery allan)

Just a thought, why bother with the guns? it`s the crew figures people want, a gun at rest looks a lot like a gun in action/on a limber etc and the hobby has loads of them already.

Good evening.
I completely support the artillery idea without guns.
Thann you Strelets for the great sets.
CPN

Dear Alan,

can you imagine an army commander, say Lord Wellington, looking at his artillery men, who have no their cannons with them ? What kind of thoughts would go through his mind ?

Best regards,

Strelets

Hi Strelets,

I am sure wellington would have gathered all his available gun crews and said lads no need to feel ashamed, all armies beg, borrow or steal guns.

I am pretty sure all napoleonic armies purchased or captured equipment in fact i believe the prussians used british guns.

I still think doing these sets would expand our gun crews and you new sculpts look fine against old esci, hat and italeri guns. i hope that one day you will produce these figures, in the mean time i have thousands of other little chaps to keep busy.

bfn

Allan from Glasgow

Thanks for the update on the command Strelets

I leave the idea of a British (and indeed other Napoleonics) command set for those who like pleny of officers and such like on the table

if you are still working up the command sets for the new sets, two standard bearers for the jolly old British would be lovely old chap

keep up the good work

hope you enjoyed the trip to Stirling

cheers