Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Ah oops!

Oops, sorry, it seems Carlos and I have unwittingly upset the delicate balance of this forum's protocol.... apologies, totally unintended...

I guess Strelets can just delete it.

Re: Ah oops!

Hello Alex, i dont honestly agree at all with the last ironic comment :)
For sure Montenegrins (or whatever name is given to them by a funny translator which gave "Black Mount" as a former yugoslavian republic) is a suggestion of interest in the hobby, specially for the fans of WWI, as well as any opinion or idea here (and for sure also those civilian sets for Waterloo and so on..)

What was criticised is the abbuse of the forum costums, specially when many different users were trying repeteadly in (most cases) a fair and friendly way to teach another new user how to improve his skills and and capability of wise communication and info sharing. Sadly it was not working, and after the many chaotic posts, the new user gets even indigned and delivers some 100 line self-compassive letters in a noble language which unfortunately not everybody in this english-language forum knows.

I Think this can be reasonably be found as "annoying", While no "delicate protocol balance" is to be searched here...

Best regards to all forum users, including Carlos and you, and please go on on posting. But Carlos,please once again, desde el afecto, trata de hacerlo mas calmadamente, no por bombardear el foro, va a ponerse Strelets a hacer todos los super sets que se te van ocurriendo uno tras otro :)