Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
To Pat

First Pat, thank you for putting forth your heartfelt thoughts in this thread.

To be perfectly honest, so far, all of the ideas are worthy of support. Each one of us has our own unique needs and wants - Collectors, Dioramists, and Wargamers.

As for me, Strelets is giving me all I could hope for to answer my dreams as is. The Confederate Marching, Advancing and Attacking Masters have a "Casualty" already. He's standing so I'm hoping for another one in a future set who is prone on the ground. And Wargamers couldn't possibly complain with Marching, Advancing and Attack sets. Strelets Business Model has all along been answering my dreams with "Charge of the Light Brigade", "Imperial Romans", "Dark Ages" War Lord theme, "WWI", "Lawrence of Arabia" and now "ACW". Further, I have absolutely no problem with duplicate poses that come in the Mini Sets. I just use the parts for conversions. Nothing goes to waste in my Collection.

But where your suggestions could work for me, would be an entirely new set of Custers Last Stand, entirely in Soft Plastic (Strelets), and not hard plastic in Tan (Lucky Toys), and not in Metal (Waterloo of Italy), with entirely appropriate poses, again in authentic color of Strelets Blue.

Good on ya, Pat for this thread - Cheers! - GC

Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 16, 2017 10:36am
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Graham Korn - Mar 17, 2017 7:14pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 17, 2017 7:48pm