Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
not weird at all

Pat, I do support such a line. The first Strelets set was the French army camp (napoleonic). A very nice set, with lots of great poses of soldiers relaxing or foraging, surgeons, blacksmiths, female camp followers ...This set was produced in 5000 boxes, and many years later you could still get it from suppliers, usually at much discounted prices. So it didn't sell quite that well. However, these days Strelets produces 1000 boxes for a set. I must say that I do not buy more than 2 sets tops of the series of "in advance, in defense, ranks,..." and have a problem with keeping track of what I already have and what I still want to buy. Thus, I would buy as much of a camp line as of a mentioned series. That makes the camp line as viable as the mentioned series in my eyes. Camps for WW I & II would sell me more than just two sets tops, as they can be used in early/late and different theaters. To get such sets, especially for the conflicts mentioned, I would be glad to pay the double price of a Strelets Mini price.

Command Set & Diorama Items - by Mike Bunkermeist... - Mar 15, 2017 8:52am
Re: Command Set & Diorama Items - by Pat Brennan - Mar 15, 2017 9:38pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 15, 2017 12:32pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by PDA - Mar 15, 2017 1:32pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Pat Brennan - Mar 15, 2017 8:06pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Pat Brennan - Mar 15, 2017 8:58pm
To Pat - by GarrisonClay - Mar 15, 2017 11:19pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 16, 2017 10:36am
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Graham Korn - Mar 17, 2017 7:14pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 17, 2017 7:48pm