Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
A Weird Suggestion

Hi

I have a weird suggestion.

I would like Strelets to open a new line of figures. This new line would go back to the old Strelets style of providing 50 (or 40) different poses per set of figures. I will discuss price later.

The new line would be “diorama support” sets. By “diorama support”, I mean a set that contains unique figures not suitable for or needed in the standard “wargamer” oriented kits. This could include clubbing, downward bayoneting, medical, radioman, casualty, command or any other figures needed to make a diorama.

Obviously, the cost to make this type of set would be greater than the standard set. The quantities sold will probably be less then a standard set. This means that the price has to be higher than the standard set.. We need to determine the price that Strelets must charge and we, the buyers, will pay for such a set.

Is there any interest in these type of sets? What would you like to include in them? How high a price are you willing to pay?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Pat Brennan

not weird at all - by petrovici radu - Mar 15, 2017 8:26am
Command Set & Diorama Items - by Mike Bunkermeist... - Mar 15, 2017 8:52am
Re: Command Set & Diorama Items - by Pat Brennan - Mar 15, 2017 9:38pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 15, 2017 12:32pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by PDA - Mar 15, 2017 1:32pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Pat Brennan - Mar 15, 2017 8:06pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Pat Brennan - Mar 15, 2017 8:58pm
To Pat - by GarrisonClay - Mar 15, 2017 11:19pm
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Paint Dog - Mar 16, 2017 10:36am
Re: A wargamer's opinion - by Graham Korn - Mar 17, 2017 7:14pm