Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PLEASE FORUM FOR LAWRENCE ON FOOT.

PLEASE FORUM FOR LAWRENCE ON FOOT. THIS MAGNIFICENT BOX, IS POSSIBLE PUT ARAB AND MACHINE GUN. AND ANOTHER BOX WITH LAWRENCE ATTACK CAMEL, PLEASE FORUM YOUR SUPPORT, THANKS YOU, CHARLES.

Re: PLEASE FORUM FOR LAWRENCE ON FOOT.

Carlos, tu entusiasmo es admirable, pero creo que debes relajarte un poco, llevas muchos posts seguidos que apenas aportan nada, ademas en mayusculas que ya ves que pueden resultar un poco molestos a los visitantes del foro..

Las ideas son curiosas, pero hay que traerlas despacio y sin atropellar, deja que los demas aficionados al hobby lean tus opiniones y tambien vayan opinando, todos con calma. .. Ten en cuenta que cada uno tiene intereses muy variados (desde antiguedad, medievales, napoleonicos, guerras munidiales, fantasia,,,,) Hay un universo entero, y todo el mundo puede opinar, no podemos saturar el foro con muchos post seguidos sobre uno o dos temas unicamente.

Saludos y feliz hobby

/dear Carlos your ethusiasm is admirable but pleae try to take it more calm, Everybody is willing to listen you and give also opinions, but the list of topcis is wide, we can not focus only in one topic and saturate the forum with that, we must stay relax

Thanks

Well, I d like his idea of one more Lawrence set that includes camel riders! horse, foot & camels would be glorious!

So good, lets then develope this post in a normal way :)

Hello,

I'm sure I've seen some masters/greens of WW1 Arab foot soldiers recently, might have been on a Russian site.

Pat.

they are in the turks in tropical uniform thread below.

Here the meant pics of foot arabs:

http://bennosfiguresforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20343

They look actually nice