Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Forum: Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
I M DREAM PEOPLE OF GOOD FORUMSTRELETS, S PEOPLE, CRAFTSMAN STRELETS

I M DREAM GOOD PEOPLE FORUMSTRELETS, MR. CRAFSMAN STELETS, ONE SET, WITH GENERAL PATON. EISENHOWER, MONTGOMERY, ROMMEL,SUGIJIMA HADJIME,EIRCH VONMANSTEIN, DE GAULLE, SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL, AND IT NOT FINISH THIS DREAM, GOOD PEOPLE... AND OTHER SET, WITH ARTILLERY OF CONFEDERANTION, UNIÓN... AND OTHER SET, WITH PEOPLE CIVIL WATERLOO, AND OTHER SET THE COMMANDO WELLIGNTON TO HORSE IN WATERLOO... AND ONE SET THE JOINT LAWRENCE, ORENS, ARABIA, WITH ARABES COMMANDOS... BUT THIS BIG DREAM NOT FINNISH, MR. CRAFSMAN STRELETS... AND I DREAM SETS INFANTERY WATERLOO, NASSUS, THE ENGLISH PRUSSIAN,
BELGIAN, AND GOOD PEOPLE THE FORUMSTRELETS, THIS VOLUNTARY USA ARMS, WATERLOO, YOU CAN USED THE STRELETS, SET 1812... AND I M, NEVER FINISH DREAM, CRAFSMAN STRELETS, ARTILLERY WATERLOO, ALL ARMY...
I M DREAM FOR MAKE, PLEASE I M TO ASK FOR ALL GOOD PEOPLE, PLEASE, TO WRITE, HERE, YOUR DREAM, AND, PLEASE, YOUR EXPERIENCE, FOR THIS HOBBY, THIS SCALE 1 72. BECAUSE I M MAKE THIS BOOK, AND I M WANTING PUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TO GATHER HISTORY MAKE STRELETS, PLEASE WRITE THIS FORUM. THANK YOU FOR TO READ ME...

Email