Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PSR Review British Infantry on the March

Paul K.
Hi Brian,
I don't know if this helps but if you tally up the: Historical Accuracy, the Pose Quality, the Pose No., the Sculpting and the mold Strelets British Infantry On The March scores 47 out of 50! Which in my opinion is a very good score. If we compare this overall score with Hat British Peninsular Infantry overall score they score 46!
So Strelets beat out Hat! Brian look at the bigger picture don't get upset by that one category!...and now the winners of the gold medal for the Best Sculpted Miniatures
of 2017...STRELETS TEAM!!!

Paul K.

Hi Paul,

Your comparing one Hat's best sets of figures and my favourite Hat set (also under scored by PSR) which in it's self is massive complement to the Strelets set showing there up there with the best.

I do not really have a complaint with PSR they do a fantastic job and their reviews are generally accurate, the scoring is sometimes difficult I guess it comes down to opinions and what your looking for in a set figures, the pictures speak volumes and are a indispensable help to us all.

I just wish Strelets improved sculpting had been rewarded, either way it is still a high scoring review, they have had a very positive reaction from the forum and sales seem to be going well, so Strelets can take their reward from that.