Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For the UR...

https://vk.com/club7879149?z=photo-7879149_456239703%2Falbum-7879149_00%2Frev

Re: For the UR...

As it looks the Swiss are coming!!!

I knew there had to be a reason I have put the yellow paint to my last purchase order.

Re: RedBox?

HARON
I am busy with other projects now. I do four new sets for UR. When to a smog I release 6 new sets.
RB72097 Spanish Infantry. Set 2. 16 centry
RB72098 Spanish Infantry (Pike). Set 3. 16 centry
RB72100 Italian Infantry. Set 2. 16 centry
RB72101 Italian Infantry (Pike) . Set 3. 16 centry
RB72109 Burgundian infantry and knights (1 set). 15 century
RB72110 Burgundian infantry and knights (2 set). 15 century

thank you

Thank you, Haron. Great news!

I'm especially excited about the 15th Century Burgundians, but am looking forward to all of this sets really. Maybe some 15th Century Swiss mercenaries in the future?

There are probably also interesting things being cooked in the other two camps (UR & DA)... we'll see.

HARON
I am busy with other projects now. I do four new sets for UR. When to a smog I release 6 new sets.
RB72097 Spanish Infantry. Set 2. 16 centry
RB72098 Spanish Infantry (Pike). Set 3. 16 centry
RB72100 Italian Infantry. Set 2. 16 centry
RB72101 Italian Infantry (Pike) . Set 3. 16 centry
RB72109 Burgundian infantry and knights (1 set). 15 century
RB72110 Burgundian infantry and knights (2 set). 15 century

Dear Haron,
Anything planned for the samurai? I know I need to pick up the sets already out, but you wouldn't need much to complete the range - mounted and foot samurai, maybe different boxes for melee and ranged ones, but that's about it. Two foot sets would do it imho - something like the pike-halberd could work with naginata and yari, other than that, katana, no-dachi, bow, maybe musket, and separate sashimono is possible, and two sets for mounted, one melee, one ranged to have enough poses for both.

Hope you'll consider expanding the range :)

Zirrian

Dear Haron,
Anything planned for the samurai? I know I need to pick up the sets already out, but you wouldn't need much to complete the range - mounted and foot samurai, maybe different boxes for melee and ranged ones, but that's about it. Two foot sets would do it imho - something like the pike-halberd could work with naginata and yari, other than that, katana, no-dachi, bow, maybe musket, and separate sashimono is possible, and two sets for mounted, one melee, one ranged to have enough poses for both.

Hope you'll consider expanding the range :)

I'd love to see some samurai from the Heroic Age when they were repelling Mongol invasions and inspiring war chronicles such as the Tale of the Heike.

Like, like, like! Spanish and Italians!!! Love Red Box!!!

Great Expectations for UR too!!!

... and "Dark Alliance"?

What about zombie-hunters/survivors? Two set of zombies already are availabla, but there is no enemies for them. I understand: something is planned of course. But when to wait?

Re: ... and "Dark Alliance"?

MicroWorld
What about zombie-hunters/survivors? Two set of zombies already are availabla, but there is no enemies for them. I understand: something is planned of course. But when to wait?

Two sets are ready. I work with the third. When leave - I don't know.

Re: ... and "Dark Alliance"?

Will they be modern zombie-hunter? Or pulp/1920' zombie-hunter? (I hope for the latter, frankly speaking...)

Re: ... and "Dark Alliance"? A few questions, if I may?

Zombie hunters sound great! I'm going to assume they will be more modern to go with your modernesque Zombies? But some historical/medieval ones, to battle Caesar's historical Zombies, would be well received as well!

What else is planned? I know from some master figs that you have at least 2 more sets of Trolls coming. I hope them & a few sets of Zombie hunters is not all you have planned for this year?

Finally, will you be re-releasing your Cimmerians & current War Trolls in a different color? (PLEASE Gray!) You did the first run of foot Amazons in gray & I would love to get these in an opposing color gray to go against your tan Amazons. I did not buy any Trolls & just a few Cimmerians hoping you would do this.

OMG - I can't cope! My poor bank balance.

I know! My head is still swimming trying to figure out how I'm going to afford the ACW sets!

Money is a chalenge, but for me in a flat with wife and 3 children the problem started to be the storage!!
I need an airplane hangar