Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RedBox?

Like, like, like! Spanish and Italians!!! Love Red Box!!!

Re: RedBox?

Great Expectations for UR too!!!

... and "Dark Alliance"?

What about zombie-hunters/survivors? Two set of zombies already are availabla, but there is no enemies for them. I understand: something is planned of course. But when to wait?

Re: ... and "Dark Alliance"?

MicroWorld
What about zombie-hunters/survivors? Two set of zombies already are availabla, but there is no enemies for them. I understand: something is planned of course. But when to wait?

Two sets are ready. I work with the third. When leave - I don't know.

Re: ... and "Dark Alliance"?

Will they be modern zombie-hunter? Or pulp/1920' zombie-hunter? (I hope for the latter, frankly speaking...)

Re: ... and "Dark Alliance"? A few questions, if I may?

Zombie hunters sound great! I'm going to assume they will be more modern to go with your modernesque Zombies? But some historical/medieval ones, to battle Caesar's historical Zombies, would be well received as well!

What else is planned? I know from some master figs that you have at least 2 more sets of Trolls coming. I hope them & a few sets of Zombie hunters is not all you have planned for this year?

Finally, will you be re-releasing your Cimmerians & current War Trolls in a different color? (PLEASE Gray!) You did the first run of foot Amazons in gray & I would love to get these in an opposing color gray to go against your tan Amazons. I did not buy any Trolls & just a few Cimmerians hoping you would do this.

OMG - I can't cope! My poor bank balance.

I know! My head is still swimming trying to figure out how I'm going to afford the ACW sets!

Money is a chalenge, but for me in a flat with wife and 3 children the problem started to be the storage!!
I need an airplane hangar