Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: best Strelets set ever or are we missing something?

Strelets
Dear Mark,

these figures don't exist, they all were recycled.
Best regards,

Strelets

This is more than a little strange, next time send them all to me I have just opened a recycling plant right next to my Wargaming table.
Strelets
Dear Brian,

decision about expansion of this line will be taken on the basis of the sales.
Should we decide to make further sets, Scots in trousers will be included.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

If Hannants stock levels are anything to go by sales should not be a problem, Nap British Infantry Marching 0, Polish Infantry Marching 2, Highlanders Marching 23.
https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=105&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=8222&product_type_id=&code=&scale_id=&keyword_search=&setPerPage=100&sort=0&search_direction=0&save_search_name=&save_search=

Nope, sales should not be a problem if the wholesalers stock them. I have bought all three Nap marching sets, will be buying more, and am looking forward to the attacking sets now as well.

Excellent figures, the best I have seen from Strelets

All Gone

Hannant's stock levels Nap British Infantry Marching 0, Polish Infantry Marching 0, Highlanders Marching 0. Well that did not take long when can we have some more?

Dear Brian,

for some reason, Hannants took lower quantities of these three sets, hence this early shortage.
Best regards,

Strelets

Hello Strelets,

You seem to have less faith in your products than your customers, they are beautiful figures in a popular era with superb poses and detail what's not to like?

It would be a good time to contact Hannants or their supplier and say we see you have sold out of our beautiful figures would you like some more?

Dear Brian,

there is no need to - Hannnats contacted us today already for resupplies.

Best regards,

Strelets

Excellent - us toy soldier fans really hope these are a success commercially for you, so you can make more wonderful sets.

Hope the worldwide sales have been good for you.

Marc

Quick update on Hannants stock levels Nap British Infantry Marching 0, Polish Infantry Marching 0, Highlanders Marching 8, I should have order more while I had the chance. Firing, Loading, Advancing and more command figures anyone?

Well, Hannants need to order more in then, as the major UK wholesaler

Sounds promising though for Strelets - they were worried about sales - Naps have proved them wrong yet again