Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New figures

Just arrived the new sets, and mostly very positive from me ,with one grumble, first the grumble, the Japaneses in tropical uniform are a bit big , they don`t sit well with other WW2 Japs from other makers, and that is a shame, I suspect they are big for our scale for japs full stop. The Anglo Saxon big box , brilliant, no grumbles, WW2 Indians , no grumbles. The marching British Nappies, superb sit perfectly with other marching Brits and is now my new favorite Strelets set ever, I will be buying more.

Re: New figures

Hi Alan,
How well do the WW2 Japanese match up with other Strelets WW2 figures, especially the early American soldiers sets? If you have them, of course!

Colin, they are broadly OK with other Strelets sets for the period, but your average 1940s Jap was a lot shorter than your average US soldier, I was hoping these guys would reflect that.

Thanks Alan, that's a good point.

You're wish has just come true Plastic Soldier Review have put up previews of all the new Strelets sets on their Awaiting Review page (except the English Foot Soldiers I am sure they will follow).

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/AwaitingReview.aspx

I really love the new style Napoleonic sets.