Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New sets arriving...

Hi Allan,

I got all 3 Napoleonic sets (10 of each) delivered yesterday, lovely figures and a lot less chunkier than earlier sets. looking forward to other Napoleonics coming out, the poles are my favourites.

That's good news, eagerly waiting for my pre-orders of the Japanese and Indian WW2 Infantry here in the States

Allan, I ordered just the one box, to test if they sit with my Hat, Airfix , Revell figures, if they do, a second order will be placed,for a few more.

Hi Allan,

I always buy in bulk to make sure that i get enough for my divisions and that they are all the same colour, and i tend not to mix the units. Love all the new sets that are being produced and the quality has got a lot better from all the companies.

The problem that i have is the size of the room i would need to display them all on the table. thank god for metal biscuit tins.

well done getting your zulus produced by hat, i am sticking to my napoleonics although the split commands of hats prussian landwher is putting me of ordering those sets as i would need to get 10 of each set so that i get enough command stands. I would gladly buy the additional command if done as a seperate set.

Thanks Allan, we got there in the end, chuffed with bonus figures too. Germania are going to produce more Zulu war figures as well, and if the rest are as good as their first set we are in for a real treat, 2017 is going to be a good year for all things Zulu war.

my order is out for delivery today,yay.

nothing like new figures on the porch when you get home.
love all 5 of the sets i got,and may have to order a couple of more big box sets.

Since the day Strelets Team announced that the lorry had arrived in London, I've been checking all of the online shops to see if the new batch of miniatures were in stock yet. I had seen them in various European online shops and very surprisingly, one U.S. retailer (Toy Soldier HQ ) had them. I live in Canada, I usually order from U.K.
because most of the time, I don't have to pay additional duties on orders from the U.K.
whereas when I order from U.S. I get dinged by Canada Customs almost every time!
So yesterday, I noticed that Model Hobbies had them in stock and promptly fired off an order immediately. This morning I received an email from Model Hobbies that my order was being processed.So now I'm waiting for the email that will tell me the order has been shipped! I put an order for all the Napoleonic sets.

Happy Collecting Everybody!!!

Paul K.

Hi Paul,

I can highly recommend drumandflag.co.uk its based in the UK, when strelets displayed their new Napoleonic sets I fired off a note to Rupert who took my pre-order and even sent me a note on the 28th December to say that they were now available for purchase. I had them all in my hands by the 5th on January.

I think they are well priced and offer super fast delivery, Rupert, keeps you well informed of your order and of any new sets that might be coming out in the future.

what more could we ask for in the hobby

Allan

i have ordered the 3 big box sets and the 2 english sets.i have been tracking their agonizing slow journey across the country.