Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old sets needed

The Army camp set is still available , I have seen it listed, I think with one of the following, Hannants, e models, or model hobbies on line.

Thanks Alan...no joy with these outlets unfortunately.

I can supply two sets of french army camp, loose, no boxes, no wagon wheels... plus some French Command if memory serves me right about 20? figures some duplicates, Free of charge

Thats great ... whats your email address and i'll send you my postal. What do you collect, I have a sprue of Spanish Guerillas (HaT Napoleonic period) if they are any good for you.
MG

Hi Mr Gee ironsidestwo(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Thanks Martin...mailed you

I found the The French Army Camp at Waterloo 1815 website
http://www.hatitalywaterloo.it/shop/product_info.php?cPath=24_77&products_id=592

I have seen it on sale, it may have been a Belgian seller listed on Benno`s, they had Boer infantry, bought two sets and one mounted, not seen them on sale for ages, they also had other old sets for sale from Stelets and other makes, the link is on Benno`s, but can`t remember where.

It was Battalion and hordes who are now sold out of the Nappy sets but have some others left.