Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2017 Request If I May - ACW Flat Mid-Blue Color

For the Union ACW Blue Color, I'd like to request they be made in the original blue of the first US Cavalry set and the great Crimean French sets. It's a nice flat medium dark blue that shows the details superbly. It would also be fun to do some conversions combining all of the sets. Some of the more recent blue sets are kind of shiny/waxy/transparent mix that doesn't showcase the excellent details.

I also like the idea of a future Turkish Infantry set in a Light Tan color and long trousers.

By the way, thank you very much for posting the Teaser Pictures and new information for new releases. It sure made this Holiday Season very unique and exciting with lots to look forward to this new year.

Thank you very much for listening.

Yours faithfully - GC

Re: 2017 Request If I May - ACW Flat Mid-Blue Color

id like to request acw big box sets down the line with the first 3 sets rerun.i know some of the commanders and lincoln wasnt at gettysburg,but who cares.i liked those sets.

Re: 2017 Request If I May - ACW Flat Mid-Blue Color - P.S.

GarrisonClay
For the Union ACW Blue Color, I'd like to request they be made in the original blue of the first US Cavalry set and the great Crimean French sets. It's a nice flat medium dark blue that shows the details superbly.

P.S. (I forgot to mention the most important) This Blue color is also the same blue that the ACW Union Horse and Foot Commanders sets were made in. Sorry!

Thank you again very much for listening.

Yours faithfully - GC