Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To The Strelets Team & ...

Merry Christmas to Strelets and all fellow forummers, am looking forward with great anticipation to what Strelets has in store for us in 2017

Last salvo of 2016

Dear friends,

thank you very much for your kind words.
We also wish you all Merry Christmas and, before wishing you Happy New Year, we want to let you know, that today a new (and the last in 2016) lot of our figures started distribution.

The new lot includes following sets:

M114
M117
M118
M119

It was our pleasure to talk to you throughout the year.

We remain,

Faithfully Yours,

Strelets team

Re: Last salvo of 2016

Merry Christmas to the Strelets Team, and fellow Forum followers :-)

Strelets quality, and subjects, and speed to market, just get better and better.

Roll on 2017!!

Best regards,
Andrew

Have You an happy Xmast & a resounding New Year !!!

Great news for Christmas, thanks Strelets

Wishing Strelets and all the Forum contributors a very happy Christmas!

Strelets Christmas Presents:

910 Hastings 1066: Norman Army
911 Stamford Bridge
912 Hastings 1066: Anglo-Saxon Army
140 Highlanders on the March
141 British Infantry on the March
142 Napoleonic Polish Infantry on the March
M114 WWII Japanese Troops in Tropical Uniform
M117 English Longbowmen
M118 English Foot Soldiers 13th-14th Century
M119 WWII Indian Infantry

A heartfelt thank-you to the Strelets Team, 2016 was the year that Strelets became the Number 1 Miniatures company in the world! I look forward to 2017! Merry Christmas to all the posters on this forum and the Strelets Team, I'll toast all of you on New Year's Eve as well.

Paul K.

Merry Christmas to everyone at Strelets and to all of the forum members.

I've looked at the list of sets that have started distribution and decided that it will be a happy new year.

Enjoy your day.

Graeme.

Dear GarrisonClay,

thank you for your message and here comes our Christmas gift for you:

Best regards,

Strelets

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT.............

Re: To The Strelets Team and "The Salvo Heard Around The World"

Strelets

To our most clever "Admiral Strelets":

* I am still recovering from nervous excitement from your "Last Salvo" posting above knowing so many greatly anticipated releases are being shipped and distributed.

* But then you totally blind-sided me with this latest "Broadside Salvo" of ACW Teaser Pictures so cleverly disguised and so unexpected!

* I can't believe I can see your brave ACW Officers wearing the most awesome Colt Naval Revolver Tall Holsters and wearing their Stetson hats; drummers and banner-men just waiting to take a musket ball, and of course the bravest of all - the casualty figure making the ultimate sacrifice.

* I hope many other international military miniature fans of yours are excited to discover your latest "Salvo Heard Around the World!"

Well my Commander Admiral Strelets, or should I say "Santa in disguise?" I had better prepare to receive your next Salvo.

And "Happy Holidays" to all!

To The Strelets Team and "The Salvo Heard Around The World" Thank You STRELETS !!!

For a Xmas present that is a Xmas present !!!
The best ever !
Thank You STRELETS !!!
Can't wait to get them !!!
Regards
Patrice

Re: To The Strelets Team and "The Salvo Heard Around The World" Thank You STRELETS !!!

Dear Patrice,

that present was primarily addressed to American public.
This one, we guess, is more appropriate for our European audience:

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: To The Strelets Team and "The Salvo Heard Around The World" Thank You STRELETS !!!

Ia there any info on how many figures each ACW will contain?

About 45

About 45

Dear Strelets,
Those Roman auxiliaries are just ASTONISHING. They look so good indeed !
There is an ever increasing quality of your sculpting. It had to be said.
On the other hand I look forward to to get your FANTASTIC confederate soldiers, for me the best ones ever.
Best regards.
Patrice

Stretlets I bow my head to you, your new Napoleonic figures are the best conceived and sculpted I have seen in so long .
I do hope you keep up the quality and out put as I've just extended my hobby room to accommodate all the eagerly awaited new figures .
Have a great new year with all yours and I hope our figures coming true at last, Phil

Well, this'll be the first time I get figures as soon as I can - 8 out of the 10 boxes I absolutely want!

Indeed, a big thanks to Strelets for the hard work and imaginative (and varied) output. You're doing great stuff, and I sincerely hope that you have a successful 2017!

Nate

Thanks, Nate.
Best regards,

Strelets