Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1066 Stamford bridge & Hastings Battles : Viking & Saxons and Norman Armies Sprews and Figures

I agree these are lovely sets and I appreciate that there are commercial considerations for Strelets but if you buy both sets then there you will have duplicates of most the figures in order to obtain the figures that are unique to each set.

Strelets are you able to tell us exactly how many of each sprue will be in each set?

Re: 1066 Stamford bridge & Hastings Battles : Viking & Saxons and Norman Armies Sprews and Figures

It was ansewered in detail by strelets some months ago,
-----------------------------

Re: Dark Age kits - which sets will be included?
Dear Zirrian,

910 New sprues plus
3 sprues x Norman shieldwall
2 " x Norman Archers
1 " x Norman Cavalry

911 New sprues plus
3 " x Viking shieldwall
2 " x Anglo-Saxon shieldwall
2 " x Anglo-Saxons before battle

912 New sprues plus
3 " x Anglo-Saxons before battle
4 " x Anglo-Saxon shieldwall

Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

------------------------------
I was a little disaapointed because at the end you get many repetitions of both old and new sprues, if you buy them all Big Boxes

I think i will only buy Stamsford bridge and Norman army..

Saxon army includes same sprues as Stamsford, but:

PLUS 1 special sprue of saxons, more standing saxon "fighting" and "before battle" sprue

MINUS viking standard sprues, 1 special viking sprue and less fighting and standing standard saxons

So, with Stamsfords you get all nes excepet but one special sprue, and some less standard saxons. if you had all the previous Minisets and Big Box 910 , 911, it is not pointing in buying Big Box 912

It is a bit if a pain I must admit but my passion for this period will force me to get all three. At least I will get a nice big saxon army! While trying to ignore the blow to the wallet!!