Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: future releases of RedBox and Alliance?

I don't know either, but I hope they move to 18th and 19th century conflicts and begin focusing on marching sets.

I hope they finish the Jacobite range.

I also hope they finish the Jacobite range, a wonderful series of figures from Strelets and Redbox.

Concerning Redbox, their first set (not bad at all !) was Picts, and they were depicted on the box against Late roman infatrymen (with a very accurate shield pattern, belonging to the secunda britannica [8-) )].
I still don't understand why Redbox didn't release their opponents, and i'm still hoping they will one day...

according to a Russian blog, "Ultima Ratio" WW2 of Chindits & Japanese (southeast Asia), and late medieval Swiss; "DDS" Ottoman Sipahi; "Redbox" Spanish and Italian infantry of the XVI century, Burgundians of Charles! *also refer to Nov 5, topic: Chidits, Mr. H replied. Wish to get them before X'mas, hohoho

https://vk.com/club7879149?z=photo-7879149_456239170%2Fwall-7879149_14953

I emailed Redbox about a year ago and they said they were planning a revival of sorts for their imjin war line of Koreans and Chinese and made mention of artillery for the Japanese. Now that the samurai artillery is out and they went wild with the 16th century sets, I'm really hoping they at least do those Korean and Chinese before moving on to another period.