Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NEW SETS.....PACK ANIMALS ?

any hope of having generic mules,donkeys,horses,bullocks as pack animals,carrying sacks,boxes,barrels,tools,etc
and perhaps some could have interchangeable loads with seperate boxes having extras ,generic drivers for different eras,?

Re: NEW SETS.....PACK ANIMALS ?

andy,

that is a great idea!

thanks,and easily done to cover all eras as every war ,even modern use animals,i hope strelets can do it,ii think they would be popular

Spencer smith plastics, do a metal mule train/pack animals in their Jacklex range, metals, but they are our scale and sit well with plastics, a sort of stop gap while we wait, there are also some about in Matchbox`s Anzac set, Airfix`s German mountain troops, and Airfix`s jungle house, if you can find it, but I agree a specific set would have a lot of uses over a very long period of history.

Just make available the mules+oxen sprues from the Crusader transport sets: you don't have to be a sculptor of Michelangelo level to make up a load from blobs of putty!

I still use my old Atlantic Gold Rush pack mules. I think there are still some Nexus recasts of this set on the market. Atlantic gets a bad rap sometimes but I like them.

Gets my vote.

Great idea. I support. Donkeys, mules, camels, boxes.