Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tecumsah

Colin D.
Many thanks Mr. Clay! I originally wasn't going to get these but they looked too nice!

Dear Colin D.,

Thank you, too! It wasn't until this morning I pulled out a new, complete box and right there the box art show three (3) shirtless Braves with war-paint, which was likely preferred when they had time to plan their attacks. As pointed out, none of the actual figures in the set are shirtless, but, believe me, you won't care. To me, this is the best-ever set of Eastern-Woodland Warrior Braves with authentic weapons and action poses. Even the muskets flint-locks are perfectly detailed. They stand 22-23 mm from head to toe so will match your 1/72 & HO perfectly. At the risk of being scalped myself, these "Redskins" are made in a beautiful Terracotta Red color.

My first battles for my young "Injuns" will be to fight off Daniel Boone & Company in my Fort Boonesborough, and then the rest of us Yanks at Fort Detroit. And then as my Braves gain experience, they will partake in the War of 1812!

Don't sweat it, a little Google / Images searching will give you so many ideas for conflicts, you will want to start with this set first, then gradually build up add the countless enemies to challenge them.

Have Fun, and you will! - GC