Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Follow-up Question to Strelets?

Dear GarrisonClay,

this set contains 4 sprews of Turkish infantry in French-style uniform, that you've seen in Big box set 903.

Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

Excellent! Then the box art represents the contents, of course. I read the PSR Review of Big Box 903 and they mention this uniform as "French style." To me, French means more like the Zouaves, but I've got it now.

I'm super glad you have released this set of figures in as a single box. I could only get a few Big Boxes so this will be a real pleasure. I also, like the simplicity of the single breasted Tunic and the very cool looking Fez. There just isn't anything like it. I hope it's also in light blue so I can just build up my forces as one, huge army. So many cool Infantry, Artillery and Cavalry. Got it all.

OK, once again - Thank you for listening!

Let's hope that Strelets will release other Big Box "specials" on their own such as the medieval set, the Roman command set, the cuirassiers in summer uniform etcetera

I have one of each of these but didn't want to buy more as it was too expensive to buy the whole box of four sets just to get the one I really wanted.

Dear Michael,

we don't plan those re-releases as separate sets in foreseeable future.

Best regards,

Strelets

Disappointing, but that is your privilege.

Strelets
Dear Michael,

we don't plan those re-releases as separate sets in foreseeable future.

Best regards,

Strelets

Do you plan to re-release the Roman Legion I box at any point? Or a separate Roman Command box? I ordered some HaT command dudes since I couldn't find any better...

Dear Zirrian,

Roman Legion will be re-released at some point, no timeline indication for now though.

Best regards,

Strelets